Hosted Lync features:
- Intergrate Telecoms and IT – Full PBX capabilities
- Control costs – Reduce travel and communication costs
- Improve productivity – Use presence to see availability of colleagues
- Video and Voice conferencing
- Instant messaging and group chat Enterprise voice features
0800 019 3878
Hosted Microsoft Lync
Our Hosted Microsoft Lync provides a complete Unified Communications solution which enables users to keep track of their contacts’ availability; send an IM; start or join an audio, video, or web conference; or make a phone call all through a consistent, familiar Microsoft client.
- Integrated Telecoms & IT
- Control Costs
- Improve Productivity
- Support Your Mobile Workers
- Be More Responsive
“We will beat any like-for-like quote”
Hosted Lync – Enterprise class Unified Communications. Pay per user, per month
“My company has been using Green Cloud’s Hosted Lync and Hosted Exchange solution for quite a while now and have to say the experience has been excellent.”
|Lloyd, Ward & Montague|
Lync Starter – IM Chat and Presence
Lync Standard – IM Chat, Presence, Group Voice, Video, Web Conferencing and Desktop Sharing.
Lync Enterprise – All the features of Lync Standard including Enterprise Voice to use the PSTN network.
Microsoft Hosted Lync provides a single interface that unites voice communications, IM, and audio, video, and Web conferencing into a richer, more contextual offering.
Hosted Lync is built from the ground up to be a single platform that can enhance, extend, and even replace traditional and IP PBX systems.
Full set of voice features
Hosted Lync supports common calling features such as, answer, forward, transfer, hold, divert, release, and park, and extend these capabilities outside the office via secured Internet access without requiring a VPN connection.
Find and communicate with the right person
Rich presence including pictures, skill search, location information, and more gives users the context they need to make smart communication choices including built-in instant messaging capability. Hosted Lync users can add and connect with users on Public IM services such as Windows Live, AOL, and Yahoo! and communicate with them using their single work identity.
Create a more fun work environment by building social connections
The rich experience of Hosted Lync 2010 helps workers make connections across time and distance with picture-enhanced presence, automatic frequent contacts lists, and activity feeds for keeping up with co-workers.
Make every interaction a near face to face meeting
Hosted Lync transform any conversation to include high-resolution video-, application-, and desktop-sharing and be fully present in meetings without making the physical trip.
Communicate with context from Microsoft Office applications
The visually compelling experience of Hosted Lync 2010 is consistent throughout Microsoft Office and other business applications, including color-coded presence icons, pictures, high-resolution video, and desktop sharing.
Stay connected from virtually anywhere
Hosted Lync provides single experience across the PC, phone, or Web means that users have the choice to connect from many devices.
- Unified experience – access presence, instant messaging, voice, video and Web conferencing in a single interface
- Communicate from within the applications you use every day, including Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft SharePoint
- Collaborate more effectively with built-in desktop and application sharing, PowerPoint upload and rich white boarding
- Schedule and join meetings with a single click in Microsoft Outlook or the meeting reminder
- Microsoft Lync 2010 delivers Enterprise voice features, giving users the ability to work in the office, at home or on the road
- Integrated Telecoms & IT – full PBX capabilities integrated into Microsoft Exchange, SharePoint and Dynamics CRM, and bringing carrier-grade voice communications to your PC/laptop
- Control Costs – reduce travel and communication costs by routing calls through your IP network using inbuilt video and voice conferencing capabilities of Microsoft Lync 2010
- Improve Productivity – use presence to see availability of colleagues and choose the most effective way of communicating including desktop sharing in real time
- Support your mobile workers – access vital business tools and information through any internet enabled device via Hosted Lync 2010 without the implementation of expensive VPN’s
Need more info or a real person to talk to? Call us free 0800 019 3878
|Monthly Price, Per User||Lync Starter||Lync Standard||Lync Enterprise|
|Financially backed SLA – 99.99%|
|UK Phone Support||
|24/7 Email/Ticket Support|
|Deskphone / Headset Support||-|
|Instant Messaging & Presence|
|PC-to-PC and Multi-party IM|
|PC-to-PC and Multi-party File Transfer|
|Integration with Office applications|
|PC-to-PC computer video||-|
|PC-to-PC computer audio||-|
|Audio, Video and Web Conferencing|
|Initiate/schedule ad-hoc multi-party audio conference||-|
|Initiate ad-hoc multi-party video conference||-|
|Initiate ad-hoc application sharing||-|
|Initiate ad-hoc white boarding||-|
|Schedule and host conferences on the audio conferencing bridge||-|
|Schedule web conferences||-|
|Automatically join meeting audio from PBX or other phone number||-||-|
|Ad-hoc multi-party audio conference||-||-|
|Call Control (click to call, answer, hold, resume, transfer, park)||-||-|
|Visual access to voicemail (requires Hosted Exchange Enterprise Mailbox)||-||-|
|Additional telephony features (call park, receive, report, inbound private)||-||-|
|Routing Rules (includes team call, call forward, simultaneous ring)||-||-|
|Response Group Agent and Agent Anonymity||-||-|
|Dial out to PSTN||-||-|
|Receive calls from PSTN||-||-|
Microsoft Lync is a next generation Unified Communications (UC) technology that integrates seamlessly with IT infrastructures and can work in tandem with or replace your existing PBX or VoIP infrastructure. This provides the ability to communicate from within the applications you use every day – including Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft SharePoint.
The Microsoft Lync desktop client is also available for Windows and for Mac along with mobile versions for Windows Phone, iPhone/iPad, and Android devices to transform every communication into an interaction that is more collaborative, engaging and accessible from anywhere.
Our Hosted Lync solution is built on a highly robust, scalable and available Cloud platform which provides enterprise class telephony – Hosted Lync can entirely replace a PBX system – as well as secure business messaging, video conferencing and desktop sharing capabilities from a single client.
Hosted Lync communications software creates a virtual connection between you and the people you work with. It lets you talk, share your desktop and programs, and work together in real time, all from your computer.
The features Hosted Lync brings to your organisation translate into real, tangible business and financial benefits, from driving savings in hardware, software and support to the cost of disparate communications tools such as phone lines and 3rd party conferencing solutions. At the same time Hosted Lync reduces the time and cost associated with business travel and enables a more efficient way to work.
On Premise option
Already invested heavily in-house on infrastructure, applications and Microsoft skills but still want to take advantage of Microsoft Lync?
A Lync Server deployment on-premise may be the best choice, utilising existing hardware and clusters to provide all the features and benefits Microsoft Lync has to offer. We provide consultancy and project management for on-premise deployments plus we can also discuss the benefits associated to a hybrid deployment.
Talk to us about our consultancy service for Lync deployments
We utilise ‘best of breed’ technologies from enterprise vendors only. This ensures maximum uptime and performance, high levels of flexibility and interoperability. We understand that infrastructure is the backbone to the cloud which is why we only use the most secure, resilient and highest specification available. The infrastructure has the following qualities:
- Data centres – “Best of breed” UK data centres with fully resilient, power, cooling and environmental systems.
- High quality Carrier Grade network - We utilise multiple internet breakouts across redundant and geographically disparate networks, to provide Quality of Service..
- Intelligent, proactive security measures - To ensure the optimum level of customer confidence, the security appliances provide the most advanced Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS), Network Behavioural Analysis (NBA) and Denial-of-Service (DoS) Protection - fully protecting the network against known and emerging network security threats.
- Integrated Disaster Recovery Service - Customers can choose to match recovery time objectives with the needs of their business whilst keeping costs under control.
- Best-of-breed technologies - The platform uses the latest generation of HP server blades and Intel processors combined with HP storage and HP networking; engineered and independently tested to the highest level.
- High performance virtualisation - All servers are virtualised using Microsoft Hyper-V and monitored by System Centre Operations Manager – designed for high interoperability, and independently tested by Enterprise Strategy Group Research and awarded Best in Class for running Microsoft applications from Exchange Server to Lync.
- Extremely resilient platform - N+1 redundancy across all components including power and air conditioning means we can offer a 99.93% service availability promise.
Hosted Lync SIP Connectivity
Green Cloud uses SIP trunks from a qualified SIP trunk provider for Microsoft Lync who is a member of the global SIP trunking ecosystem of Microsoft. They have been specially configured to run Lync which can help you save on your business phone bills and extend your communication over IP to employees in all offices, whether they are on a main site, at branch offices, or working remotely using the network
- No requirement for an on-site SBC
- Ability to dimension channel allocation
- DR plan for emergency routing to alternative IP addresses or PSTN numbers
- Near real time call detail records
- Access to International local numbers in over 50 countries
- Full local number portability in UK and many other countries
- No additional equipment required to connect Lync with SIP Trunking
- Improved call security with call encryption(TLS)
- In order to achieve qualification, we passed rigorous and extensive tests under the MicrosoftUnified Communications Open Interoperability Program. This means our SIP Trunking service is qualified by Microsoft to interoperate with Lync and ensures that customers have a seamless experience with setup, support, and use of their unified business telecommunications with Lync.
“Migration from our Exchange server was a breeze and a great service, would recommend.”
|Core Learning Services|
“Green Cloud came along, offered a solution and the service was second to none.”
|Qasim Majid, Wow Internet|
“My company has been using Green Cloud’s Hosted Lync and Hosted Exchange solution for quite a while now and have to say the experience has been excellent. We had previously hosted our own exchange servers and telephony solution so we naturally entered into cloud services with some trepidation. This fear was completely unfounded as the quality of service we have received by Green Cloud has been exemplary. Every step of the way they have been there advising and supporting us – they has gone that “extra mile” to help us and made the jump to cloud computing an easy one. The solutions are highly cost effective and allow us to focus on running our business knowing that in the background we have a superb scalable IT infrastructure which is managed by a highly professional, customer focussed support team.”
|Lloyd, Ward & Montague|
“The transition of our Email hosting from a small business server to Green Cloud Hosting’s platform was seamless. The transfer took place within the agreed timescale and technical assistance was on hand if required. Green Cloud Hosting offer a cost effective and reliable email solution backed up by excellent technical support and customer service.”
|Greg Byrne, Eqi Consultancy Ltd|
“At the Government Procurement Service our priority is to provide procurement savings for organisations across the UK public sector. The inclusion of Green Cloud Hosting to the G-Cloud framework will strengthen our offering and provide public sector buyers with a tried and tested route to achieve value for money.”
|Government Procurement Service|